5) Kevin López, Rubén Garrido, Sabine Mondié, Adrián Ramírez. “Analog Implementation of the Integral Retarded Control Law and its Application to the Velocity Control of DC Servodrives”. In-preparation as a conference paper, 2017.
4) Adrián Ramírez, Rifat Sipahi, Sabine Mondié, Rubén Garrido. “An Analytical Approach to Tuning of Delay-Based Controllers for LTI-SISO Systems”. Springer. In-preparation as a book, 2018.
3) Adrián Ramírez, Rifat Sipahi. “Further Remarks on Single-Delay and Multiple-Delay PR Protocols for Fast Consensus in a Large-Scale Network”. IFAC Workshop on Time Delay Systems. Submitted as a regular paper, 2018.
2) Adrián Ramírez and Rifat Sipahi. “Fast Consensus Against Noise in a Large-Scale Multi-Agent System with Distributed Proportional-Retarded (PR) Controllers”. American Control Conference. Submitted as a regular paper, 25 September 2017.
1) Adrián Ramírez, Rifat Sipahi. “Single-Delay and Multiple-Delay Proportional-Retarded Protocols for Fast Consensus in a Large-Scale Network”. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. Submitted as a full paper, 12 April 2017. Rev. 1: 17 November 2017. Impact factor 4.270.